Frequently Asked Questions
- Are the prices per vehicle or per person?
- The prices shown on this website and in our correspondence are always per vehicle.
- How do I pay for my transfer?
- You pay for your transfer in euros after your journey.
- If I need a transfer within the next 24 hours, can I book it online?
- Please email us for availability at bookings @ alcudiataxi.com
- Will I have to share the Car or Minibus with others who are not in my party?
- No you will not share your vehicle with any other passengers. All transfers are private.
- Where will my Taxi (or Minibus) driver meet me?
- Please see the Meeting Point page.
- Does the transfer stop en route?
- Our transfers are direct. Your driver will only make a stop if you request to use services or in case of emergency.
- Are the taxis and minibuses fully licensed and insured?
- Yes, all our suppliers are fully licensed and insured.
- Are all fares fully inclusive or will I be asked for extra money by my driver?
- Fares are fully inclusive and include tax. You will not pay more than the price shown on our website.
- Can i order a baby seat or booster seat?
- Baby seats and booster seats can be ordered online when you make your booking.
- What if my flight is delayed?
- Your driver will monitor your flight and will be waiting for you even if your flight is delayed. If your flight is delayed by more than one hour and your driver has another scheduled transfer after yours, he will do his best to provide another driver although you may have to wait a short while during very busy periods.
Our clients say...
"Thankyou for the excellent service you provided for us , both on the 5th June when transporting us from airport to our hotel and on the 15th when we were returning home. We will certainly recommend you to our friends and if we are in the area again, we will be in touch.
Mr C. Martin (UK) June 2012
"Many thanks to Nerja Taxi`s and Manuel who transferred us to Nerja and then back to Airport. Fantastic car and a very professional service (even ringing us at the Hotel the night before departure). Manuel was very friendly and helpful. I will definitely be using this service again and recommending to family and friends."
T. Bloor (UK)
"I must say that everything even better that we had expected,
the flight was 25 min early but the driver
was already waiting for us at the doors. He was very helpful,
specially when we had 4 older persons (75 - 87 years old)
The car was big and clean and the transfer went very smooth
to El Morche.
The same goes also from El Morche to the airport, the driver was
10 minutes early ( very good ! ) and everything worked perfectly.
We are very pleased to use your services again next yer in september !
Have an nice day !
MVH / TERVEISIN"
H. Stenburg (Ire) November 2012